_This historic estate on the hills surrounding Florence dates to the 1200’s and was originally the home of Accursio da Bagnolo, famous for having gathered the definitive publication of Giustinian law. The present Villa was built in the 1800’s by Architect Leopoldo Pasqui. Today the villa has been lovingly restored and completely updated by its American owners. The reception areas and bedrooms are large with all the modern comforts including beautiful bathrooms, large kitchen with pizza oven and grill, wireless on the ground floor and upper floor, an elevator to all floors, fitness room, play room for children and large gardens with an infinity pool and other recreational areas. The town of Impruneta is very close to the estate and Florence is a 15 minute drive. The views are superb and overlook vineyards, olive groves and century old forests.