Tenuta San Eusebio
This large property is situated in the lovely area of Tuscia in Lazio less than an hour from Rome. The estate comprises hundreds of trees bearing hazelnuts and olive trees, a main villa, two guest houses and a lovely swimming pool. An historic Romanesque church dating from the IV century also flanks the property and was a focal point for pilgrims prior to reaching Rome during centuries of pilgrimage along the Via Francigena. S Eusebio has been recently restored with frescoes and was built upon a mausoleum from Roman times.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
The main villa, once a large hunting lodge, is owned by one of the foremost Italian designers and offers spacious living rooms with panoramic windows giving onto the lush verdant gardens and orchards. Ideal for families, there are many spaces for entertaining and relaxing. The interiors are made up of design furniture of the 1950’s with extraordinary décor from the Antico Setificio in Florence.
The Villa is ideal for up to seven or eight persons and some bedrooms are more suitable for singles. There is an additional roadside guest house available by special request
- Ground Floor
- Main entrance Hall
- Living room with fireplace dating from 1719
- Reading room
- Central Living-Dining room
- Spacious Kitchen with dining area
- Upper Floor
- “Orange” Master Suite with bathroom with shower
- “Yellow” Bedroom with queen sized bed with large bathroom and shower
- “Green” Bedroom with queen sized bed and bathroom and shower
- Single canopied bedroom sharing one of the above bathrooms
- Rooftop Floor
- Two children’s rooms: one with twin beds and one with single bed sharing a bathroom
Pool Guest House
- Kitchen area and living area
- Bedroom with King sized loft bedroom, sitting area and bathroom
- A lovely swimming pool (16 x 8 meters) near to the Pool House
- Two areas for dining outdoors (one table has been created upon a well of the 1500’s)
- Garden and Park with roses, magnolie, hazelnut trees, cypresses and chestnut trees.
- Air conditioning is provided only on the rooftop floor of the main villa, Wi-Fi, two televisions,
- Ping Pong table, Laundry room with washer and dryer, four fireplaces.
- Shady areas for parking, two electric cars
- One caretaker
- Chef by separate payment
The area is ideal for exploring exceptional monuments and towns. One can easily visit La Riserva of the Lake of Vico, ideal for hiking, and the Palazzo Farnese of Caprarola, the fascinating Mostri in the park of Bomarzo, Etruscan Viterbo and the Eternal City of Rome.
- The estate is very close to the town of Ronciglione with its medieval sites and Roman remains
- Rome is 40 to 60 minutes by car
- The sea is an hour distance from the estate
- A selection of places to visit:
- Etruscan Viterbo
- Natural Reserve of the Vico Lake for hiking and boating
- Palazzo Farnese of Caprarola
- The fascinating park of Bomarzo