Villa La Ginestra
This historic villa is located in the hills surrounding Florence. Villa La Ginestra was built in the 1500's by the Bishop of Fiesole and is still owned by one of the most prominent aristocratic families of the region, known worldwide for their fine estate wines.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- All of the furnishings are beautiful with modern bathrooms.
- Large garden on the front of the villa with area for dining outdoors,
- Lovely swimming pool and area for changing with shower.
- Tennis courts are nearby as well as riding stables.
- Chapel belonging to the same family is near the villa.
- Large living room with fireplace and French doors onto the garden
- Additional living room with television
- Dining room
- Kitchen and pantry
- Guest bathroom
- Summer "Limonaia" with kitchen
- Master bedroom with king size bed and bathroom
- One bedroom with king size bed and bathroom
- One bedroom with double bed and bathroom
- One bedroom with two single beds and bathroom
- One bedroom with two singles beds and bathroom
Food, beverages, telephone, heating, part time maids, personal laundry.
STAFF & SERVICES
- One cook included
- Two part time maids to be paid separately
- One caretaker-butler included
ABOUT THE AREA
- Florence: 15 kilometers
- Super-strada to Florence and Pisa is a five minute drive from the villa
- Florence airport: 20 minutes away
- Pisa airport : 40 minutes away
- Tennis and riding stables in the vicinity
Casa Senatore Umberto
Senatore Umberto is part of Sting and Trudie Styler’s estate Villa Il Palagio and can ben rented separately from the Villa.
Casino delle Vie
Casino delle Vie is part of Sting and Trudie Styler’s estate Villa Il Palagio and can ben rented separately from the Villa.
Palazzo in Piazza
This elegant apartment is located in central Florence. The many windows overlook the Palazzo Pitti. Recently restored, it is on the second floor of the building and has five bedrooms...
San Gallo Palace
Designed by Giuliano da Sangallo in 1490, the Palace Apartment is in one of the most beautiful Renaissance palaces in Florence. Located just one block from the Piazza della Signoria...
The Santo Spirito Apartment is on the last floor of an historic palace situated on the Arno River with enchanting views of the city of Florence. The palace was home...
Villa Il Palagio
The entire estate has been lovingly restored and provides a haven of tranquility for guests. With a cool loggia to relax in during long hot sunny days, a large swimming...