The delight of staying in an historic villa or in a unique country home can be made even more enjoyable if one chooses to explore the surrounding cities, towns and countryside. Our art historians, many of whom teach in the American and English university programs found throughout Italy, are both extremely knowledgeable and very eloquent wherever your itinerary may take you. We can often arrange reservations to museums and secure private viewings of special sites and collections not open to the general public, arrange sessions with wine and food experts, secure English speaking drivers with vans or cars and schedule excellent musicians to play classical, traditional Italian or jazz programs for your evenings in our homes. The culture, art and history of Italy takes on new meaning when one is able to see and learn with specialized resources and to experience the lifestyle of our unique country.
Find the perfect location to make your event unique. We offer full service planning for special events including dinners, receptions, weddings, concerts, premier showings, fashion shows, and other exceptional programs.
• Host your event in a private villa or historic palace
• Access to unique public locations such as famous museums, churches, monuments and piazzas
• Access to high quality suppliers including caterers, florists, animation companies, musical groups and scenography experts
Personalise your trip to Italy with exclusive customised tours and itineraries for an intimate gathering of friends to large groups. Discover Italy with cooking lessons and culinary experiences, wine tastings with renown experts, musical events and meetings with educational speakers and historians.
• Unique special tours for small and large groups
• Stay in private homes or exceptional luxury hotels
• Access to venues not usually open to the public
• Private boats and excellent transportation
We respect your privacy and will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal data to third parties