This lovely country home is located in the heart of the Chianti region between Florence and Siena and has just been completely re-stored. Surrounded by vineyards and atop hills filled with olive trees and oak forests, Casa Querceto is ideally positioned to visit all of the fascinating medieval towns of the area and is within convenient driving distance to Florence and Siena. The restoration has provided various areas for relaxing and a large outdoor sitting area and dining area facing the sunset. The pool has an ample shady pergola and there are several sitting rooms, excellent furnishings and air conditioned bedrooms.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
The furnishings are all in excellent taste. Each window with lovely views. Television with DVD and satellite, Fax machine, outdoor covered living room for the summer, dining area outdoors with barbecue, swimming pool, screened bedroom windows, air conditioning in all of the double bedrooms. The property is 400 meters above sea level and is thus cooler in the summer.
- Entrance living room
- Living room with fireplace giving onto a loggia
- Outdoor sitting area
- Large Dining room giving onto the gardens and pool
- Small breakfast area giving onto a large shaded dining terrace
- Guest bathroom
- Laundry room
- Sitting room with flat screen television and fireplace giving onto a garden terrace
- Master bedroom with king size bed and bathroom with shower
- Bedroom with queen sized bed and bathroom with shower
- Bedroom with two single beds (that can be united) and bathroom with shower
- Living area with kitchenette and queen sized bed and bathroom with shower
STAFF & SERVICES
- One Housekeeper is included for four hours a day, six days a week
- Cooking and additional staff hours by separate payment
- One gardener
ABOUT THE AREA
- The town of Lucarelli is 1.9 kilometers
- Panzano is at 8 kilometers
- Radda is at 7 kilometers
- Volpaia is at 5 kilometers
- Greve is at 13 kilometers
- Florence: 40 minutes
- Siena: 40 minutes
Pianvecchio is a lovely panoramic wine estate located on the gentle hills of Radda in Chianti overlooking a green valley of vineyards and olive groves. The property has been completely...
Poggio delle Mandorle
This spacious and panoramic property is in the heart of the Chianti region and is located close to the town of Castellina. Surrounded by views that overlook Siena, Monteriggioni, cypress...
This classic Renaissance villa is situated atop a high hill within an estate of 1200 acres. There is a spectacular view upon the countryside overlooking various Chianti towns, vineyards, and...
Villa le Masse
Villa la Masse is within walking distance of the lovely town of Panzano in Chianti and offers an enchanting opportunity to enjoy the delights of this special region of Tuscany...
Villa Serena is an exceptional estate nestled in the rolling hills of Chianti with close proximity to towns and to Florence. The architecture, gardens, views and furnishings are all lovely...