Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
The furnishings are all lovely with beautiful floors, fireplaces and extensive views of the Tuscan countryside. There are numerous areas for relaxing and dining outdoors. The property includes an enormous swimming pool that can be heated, an artificial grass tennis court with basketball hoop and a nearby bocce court. There are mature olive, fruit and cypress trees that dominate the landscaped gardens, vegetable gardens and private gated driveway.
- Entrance Hall
- Two large living rooms with historic fireplace
- Dining Room
- Spacious “state of the art” kitchen with fireplace that adjoins to two outdoor dining areas and pizza oven
- Wine Cellar
- Small Living Room
- Master bedroom with king sized bed, gas fireplace, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Smaller bedroom with canopied king sized bed with bathroom with bathtub
- One bedroom with twin beds that can be united and bathroom with shower
- Sitting area with kitchen and fireplace
One bedroom with king sized canopied bed and bathroom with bathtub
One bedroom with twin beds and bathroom with shower
Large outdoor covered area with seating
- Office with sitting area
- Fitness room Gym with sauna and Bathroom
- Covered outdoor space with a ping pong table and seating area
Heating for the swimming pool, heating, gas and electricity.
Additional staff or staff hours and Chef.
- House Manager – Governess
- Housekeeping staff
- Chef and Additional housekeepers by separate payment
- The towns of Tignano, Tavarnelle and Barbarino are a short distance from the estate.
- The Castello del Nero Hotel and Spa is within walking distance with restaurant and other facilities
- Florence is 30 minutes from the estate
- Siena is 40 minutes from the estate