Palazzetto Grand Canal
Located on the Grand Canal in the San Marco district, a five minute walk to Piazza San Marco, the Fenice opera house, and the best shopping in the city. The house is on the first floor Piano Nobile and is mainly all on one level except for a few steps down to the garden bedrooms and to the service quarters. Unique 30 m (98 feet) frontage on the Grand Canal, encompassing three drawing rooms, the office and the main bedroom. A four passenger lift (elevator) connects the Piano Nobile to the ground-floor entrance.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- One double bedroom on the Grand Canal with en suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony.
- One double bedroom on the Garden with en suite bathroom and dressing room.
- One double bedroom on the Garden with en suite bathroom and vestibule.
- One single bedroom on the Garden with en suite bathroom.
- Large Yellow Drawing room with fireplace, on the Grand Canal.
- Large Green Drawing room, on the Grand Canal.
- Intimate Pink Drawing room (TV Stereo), on the Grand Canal.
- Study with fax & printer, on the Grand Canal.
- The most spectacular view in the city. Unique and very large, the stone terrace on the Grand Canal faces the chur-ches of S.Maria della Salute and Palladio's S.Giorgio. It is fully furnished with 1930s metal chairs and tables, mature plants, lighting and a full-length electric awning for shade.
- By boat from a private entrance on the Grand Canal.
- By foot from Calle del Tra-ghetto.
- Closest vaporetto stops: S.Marco-Vallaresso and Giglio.
- Three independent centralised air conditioning systems.
- Wireless internet connection.
- Telephone system with two outward lines & inter-com.
- Wireless DECT phone for the terrace.
- Fax machine with dedicated number.
- Colour jet-ink printer.
STAFF & SERVICES
- In house cook.
- In house butler.
- One maid during the day.
- Service hours according to contract.