Palazzetto Grand Canal
Located on the Grand Canal in the San Marco district, a five minute walk to Piazza San Marco, the Fenice opera house, and the best shopping in the city. The house is on the first floor Piano Nobile and is mainly all on one level except for a few steps down to the garden bedrooms and to the service quarters. Unique 30 m (98 feet) frontage on the Grand Canal, encompassing three drawing rooms, the office and the main bedroom. A four passenger lift (elevator) connects the Piano Nobile to the ground-floor entrance.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- One double bedroom on the Grand Canal with en suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony.
- One double bedroom on the Garden with en suite bathroom and dressing room.
- One double bedroom on the Garden with en suite bathroom and vestibule.
- One single bedroom on the Garden with en suite bathroom.
- Large Yellow Drawing room with fireplace, on the Grand Canal.
- Large Green Drawing room, on the Grand Canal.
- Intimate Pink Drawing room (TV Stereo), on the Grand Canal.
- Study with fax & printer, on the Grand Canal.
- The most spectacular view in the city. Unique and very large, the stone terrace on the Grand Canal faces the chur-ches of S.Maria della Salute and Palladio's S.Giorgio. It is fully furnished with 1930s metal chairs and tables, mature plants, lighting and a full-length electric awning for shade.
- By boat from a private entrance on the Grand Canal.
- By foot from Calle del Tra-ghetto.
- Closest vaporetto stops: S.Marco-Vallaresso and Giglio.
- Three independent centralised air conditioning systems.
- Wireless internet connection.
- Telephone system with two outward lines & inter-com.
- Wireless DECT phone for the terrace.
- Fax machine with dedicated number.
- Colour jet-ink printer.
STAFF & SERVICES
- In house cook.
- In house butler.
- One maid during the day.
- Service hours according to contract.
Cison di Valmarino is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, located a mere 60 minutes away from extraordinary Venice. Casagrande is set in a Sixteenth century palace blessed...
Castelletto di Pedeguarda
Castelletto di Pedeguarda is a small castle built at the beginning of the 14th Century on existing foundations and stands upon a high rise overlooking the valleys of Soligo. It...
Waking up in the morning to the captivating sounds of the vaporettos, the gondoliers, the lapping waters, the holy bells of San Giorgio Maggiore, the soft whispering breeze… Living right...
Villa Como is an exceptional historical Palazzo, the perfect venue for holiday and all kind of events. The Villa was built by Cardinal Tolomeo Gallio at the end of the...
Villa Lago Maggiore
Villa Lago Maggiore is a romantic and ancient abode. The large villa is furnished with antiques and modern design, counts a charming decorated inner Patio sustained by pink granite columns,...
This superb property is in an ideal position in the hills above Portofino with views onto the sea and onto the town and picturesque port. Surrounded by perfectly kept gardens...