Ostuni, Southern Italy
The Masseria dell’Olivo is located near to the baroque city of Ostuni, in Puglia , the southern Italian region where the cultivation of olive trees is an historical tradition. The property, with its rolling land and protected woods and olive groves, dates back to the end of 1700 when it was a working farm. It has been tastefully restored maintaining the original structure, together with its ancient consecrated chapel that has remained unchanged in its simple and mystic charm. It is in use for the celebration of weddings, baptisms and Sunday mass. The Masseria is situated in 173 acres of ancient olive trees, lemon groves, fruit trees, an organic vegetable garden and plants of different species typical of the Mediterranean area. The interior of the villa presents the style of the typical old masserias of Puglia, combined with the comfort of modern renovation.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- The ground floor, with two courtyards, consists of a reading room, a TV room which leads to the large living area with a fireplace.
- The living room, the perfect place for hosting venues and receptions, opens directly to the inner courtyard where the lemon grove is situated.
- The villa has a well-equipped kitchen along with a breakfast room, both are accessible from the two courtyards.
- The dining room opens onto the southern courtyard, which has outdoor dining weather permitting.
- There is a guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom looking onto the lemon grove.
- The first floor includes several terraces and loggias.
- There are five double bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms), and a large family room with terrace, an ideal place to relax and enjoy the rhythm of life of this welcoming space.
- The southern outdoor area, surrounded by fruit trees, includes an oversized pool 30 mts x 18mts (98 ft by 59 ft) which connects to a large jacuzzi.
- The pool house is equipped with a full kitchen, al fresco dining area, a gym, haman, changing area and full size bath area.