Tenuta di Bolgheri
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
Tenuta di Bolgheri is an extraordinary place, combining the elegant simplicity of a Tuscan farmhouse, perched atop the hills of the Magona forest, with singular views sweeping over the 80 hectares of the estate vineyards and down to the luminous blue water of the Mediterranean. The grounds, consisting of one garden after another, provide a feeling of tranquility that becomes increasingly private as one moves from one corner to the other.The landscape harmonizes perfectly with the surrounding Tuscan countryside. An elegant and secluded swimming pool is framed by towering cypresses while the grounds, from the aromatic herbs to traditional garden blooms, from olive trees to the classic lemon grove, perfectly provide the sights and smells of Tuscany.
Developed by a team of important Italian architects, the house has a unique feel. Guests are immediately welcomed into an open central salon with an impressive vaulted ceiling. From here, one can move easily among several charming seating areas. The relaxed elegance of the furnishings and decoration strikes the perfect balance between comfort and refinement. The upper floors provide even more privacy, with four en suite rooms. Each is thoughtfully decorated and furnished to enhance the atmospheres and views unique to each room. The suites are differently appointed; yet all maintain the signature classical luxury style of the Tenuta. Colours and fabrics have been chosen to maximize the shades and textures found in the surrounding landscape. From olive green to aquamarine, from the burnt orange of the terracotta tiles to the intense yellow of the sun, one not only discovers but also experiences the unique nature of Tuscany. Some of the rooms have been extensively painted by local artists. Pastoral scenes highlighting native flora and fauna give a sense of place and celebrate this very special part of Tuscany. Every room has a large, luxurious bath of Carrara marble and local alabaster, underscoring the atmosphere of sober elegance found throughout the Villa.
- The ground floor comprises large areas for dining and relaxing with vaulted ceilings and beautiful views. There is also a spacious kitchen and guest bathroom.
- There are two Master Suites on the middle floor of the villa. Each is composed of a sitting room , a spacious bedroom with king sized canopy bed and ensuite bathroom. There is a breath-taking view of the sea from each of the two suites.
- There are also two twin bedded rooms on this floor. Each differ from one another in terms of color, style, location and view. They are decorated with frescoes depicting the surrounding countryside and each has an ensuite bathroom.
- There are also three simple twin bedded rooms on the third floor with bathrooms (shower only) that can be used by request.
- The bedrooms have air conditioning and, for the colder months, there is heating found beneath the flooring.
- There is wifi internet provided on the ground floor, satellite television, all modern amenities.
- Guests can also enjoy the beach in a private cabana area nearby
- Food, beverages, telephone, transportation. wages for cook or extra staff.
- There are two housekeepers available while a cook can be provided by separate payment.
- An estate administrator and gardeners are also included in the estate staff
- The Tenuta is three kilometers from the town of Bolgheri
- Florence is one hour and fifteen minutes from the Tenuta
- Pisa airport in approximately 45 minutes from the Tenuta
- Rome is approximately 2 and a half hours from the Tenuta