Torre del Sole
Torre del Sole is an outstanding property dating from the 13th century in the heart of Umbria overlooking a dramatic landscape of canyons, green fields, vineyards and olive groves. The central medieval defensive tower was built to offer a commanding view over the entire countryside and the position is unique to the region.
Recently restored for luxurious country life this lovely villa offers beautiful interior design, an elevator to all floors, outdoor dining area and gardens, an open air swimming pool, massage rooms, unique wine cellars for entertaining, excellent production of white wine "Calanchi di Vaiano" and numerous other amenities.
The Chapel of St. Catherine adjoins the estate and can be used for special celebrations and events.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- The Torre Villa offers various spacious living rooms with grand medieval fireplace
- A large dining room is adjacent to a state of the art kitchen
- Master bedroom with king sized bed and two bathrooms with walk in closet
- Three bedrooms with king sized bed and en-suite bathroom
- Two bedrooms with twin beds and en-suite bathroom are in the nearby Guest House
- The entire property has been recently completely renovated with luxurious décor
- Numerous amenities offering the maximum comfort, wifi, satellite television, air conditioning, elevator to the upper floors, panoramic areas for dining and relaxing, dramatic views, manicured gardens, wine cellars with the owner’s estate wines
Additional staffing, chef, food, beverages, special requests
- Housekeeper for four hours a day six days a week
- A chef can be organized for you stay as well as additional staff, massage and wellness experiences
- The property is near to the town of Vaiano in Umbria and a short drive from the unique jewel of Cività di Bagnoregio
- Orvieto is 20 minutes by automobile
- Todi and other Umbrian towns are less than an hour away
- Rome is 1.5 hours from the estate
- Florence is circa 2 hours
- Trains run from Orvieto to Rome, Florence and other destinations