Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- Floor heating and energy is supplied by solar and photovoltaic panels.
- Swimming pool with jets stream 20 m. x 4.5 m , 1.5 m. deep, heated by solar panels and a heat pump
- WiFi Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Cd stereo
- Satellite TV, cable TV
- I-pod docking station
- Laundry room, ironing room, washing machine
- Kitchen: dishwasher, electric oven, espresso coffee machine, ice cube machine, fridge and freezer.
The sea is six kilometers from the villa, (10 min. by car)
There is a well renown equipped sea front bathing facility open from the end of March until the last week end of September, with an excellent restaurant service or quick buffet lunch, showers, rental of sun umbrellas and armchairs, massages, children play zone, shopping bazaar, parking.
There is a second seaside facility called "La dogana" , close to l'Ultima spiaggia.
The open to all beach and strand is called "La penultima" (The one but last) , where you can freely go if you like uncontaminated free space and long walks on the sand...
It is possible to rent a motorboat in Porto Ercole , and spend the whole day at Giannutri island, or at he the Giglio Island, where you can also go to the restaurant ormake some basic shopping.
The villa is 100 km. from Rome Fiumicino airport
The nearest railway station is Capalbio Scalo, 15 min. drive from the house, or in Orbetello
The Maremma is a beautiful vast region of Tuscany, that comprises:
- Castiglione della Pescaia
- Isola di Giannutri
- Isola del Giglio
- Porto Ercole
- Porto Santo Stefano