Cison di Valmarino is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, located a mere 60 minutes away from extraordinary Venice. Casagrande is set in a Sixteenth century palace blessed with a remarkable history but fitted with state of the art amenities. Casagrande has been part of the Brandolini feud since the Fifteenth century when the family’s ancestors were made responsible for the defence of Venice’s land borders whilst Venetian ships traded with the world. The estate functioned as the administrative headquarters of the family's activities. The palazzo is nestled in the main square of Cison di Valmarino — this totally preserved village looks like a set from a Mozart opera.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
The entire property has recently undergone a radical upgrade with a capacity of 8 bedrooms. Casagrande offers two designer kitchens, one of which can easily host the preparation of a truly regal banquet for up to 50 guests. Four sitting rooms with functioning fireplaces, and a vast restored portico for "al fresco" dining provide a unique area to sit down and relax. The main house features beautifully frescoed bedrooms with comfortably ample beds and bedding. All of the bathrooms are state of the art and the most recently restored part of the house has modern air-conditioning. Casagrande offers both in and outside dining and the garden features an 18 meters by 8 meters long swimming pool with a pool house, a rose garden and secular trees. Wifi coverage available throughout the entire property.
- Entrance Hall Four sitting rooms with functioning fireplaces
- Dining Room Kitchen with area for dining
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Large sitting room
- 6 comfortable bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Al fresco dining under the loggia
- Rose garden and secular trees The swimming pool measures 18X8 meters
- Pool House Direct access to the town center
- Food, beverages, telephone and fax charges, additional staff or staff hours, cook, heating and air conditioning.
- Bilingual butler and housekeeper six days a week
- A cook can be arranged by request
- One gardener