Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
The apartment Borsato lies on the third floor (4th American floor) of the Palazzo. It is reached by a newly added elevator. The location is exceptional: at the mouth of Venice’s Grand Canal, opposite the Santa Maria della Salute Basilica and the Punta della Dogana Museum – where the Pinault contemporary art collection can be seen, – and within a stone’s throw of the glorious Piazza San Marco.
The origins of the Ca’nova Palazzo date back to the 12th century, when the Barozzi family built the Ca’Barozzi, a crenellated building which had a porch, an open gallery and two large square towers. In the 17th century, the medieval structure was remodelled into a Renaissance palazzo by architect Bartolomeo Manopola. In the early 19th century, the Treves family, barons of Bonfili, acquired the residence and asked Giuseppe Borsato – an Italian painter who, among other things, decorated the Teatro La Fenice – to revamp and enhance their new property.
The apartment has been redecorated in a pure, classic style with a contemporary twist. Surrounded by comfort and beauty, you will feel spoilt and privileged too.
Rooms and Accommodations
- Entrance Hall
- Living room with adjoining kitchen
- The master bedroom has a 210x200 cm canopy bed, custom designed for this apartment. Dressing room and ensuite bathroom with large shower and double wash basins.
- Second bedroom with twin beds and a sitting alcove. Ensuite bathroom with large shower.
- Laundry Room
- WI-FI throughout the apartment
- Air-conditioning throughout the apartment is included in the rent. The house also has central heating.
- Bose Soundtouch 10 cordless Bluetooth loudspeaker
- Large flatscreen satellite TV with DVD
- High quality Italian linen sheets
- Mattress by Simmons (the same as used by the Four Seasons hotels)
- Two pillows per person— one feather and one non-allergenic
- Washing machine and dryer
- Cots and high chairs can be provided
- Maid service: The maid comes in every morning to do your rooms between 9 and 11 am. Six days a week.
- Welcome hamper: in your apartment you will find 1 bottle of our favorite Bellini (prosecco + peach juice), 4 bottles of water (2 still and 2 fizzy), fresh fruit, black tea, a Nespresso machine and coffee capsules, milk, sugar, butter and jam.
- Morning croissants: every morning around 8 am fresh croissants will be delivered to your door.
- Access to a convivial terrace shared by all guests of the Palazzo.
- A private secretary: The palazzo's private secretary will readily give you pointers and assistance, as well as open doors for you if need be.
- Restaurants and shops in the vicinity – among which the well-known Harry’s Bar, declared a national landmark in 2001 by the Italian Ministry for Cultural Affairs.
- Agreement with the Cipriani Hotel to allow guests to use the hotel pool at preferred rates
- Agreement with the Excelsior Beach Club to allow guests access to this exclusive seaside resort at preferred rates
- Grocery shopping service
- Fresh flower service
- Personal laundry
- Expert masseur who comes to the house
- In house esthetic treatments
- Baby-sitting service
- Cooking courses
- Prime location, on the Grand Canal and literally 5 minutes on foot from Saint Mark's square
- 5 minute walk from the La Fenice theatre