Pianvecchio is a lovely panoramic wine estate located on the gentle hills of Radda in Chianti overlooking a green valley of vineyards and olive groves. The property has been completely restored and updated with the latest technology and comforts with excellent staff and amenities. The century old stone villa was once in a defensive position overlooking the valleys of Chianti and now offers spacious rooms with large windows in all of the rooms. The entertaining areas are exceptional with a true state of the art kitchen. The Carleone wines produced on the estate have already received many awards and the estate olive oil is also delicious. Within close proximity to the town of Radda, guests can easily explore the unique regions of Chianti, Siena, Florence and other sites or relax at Pianvecchio.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- Large Entrance Hall
- Large living rooms
- Dining room
- Exceptionally large kitchen with dining area, walk-in pantry
- Elevator to upper floor
- Large living room with fireplace and bar area
- Four spacious bedrooms each with king sized bed and each with en suite large bathrooms with shower
- Fitness Room with steam bath and bathroom
- Laundry area
- Wine cellar
- The lower level also gives on to loggias that lead to the swimming pool
- Guests will enjoy the large table for dining outdoors that faces the sunset
- Barbecue area and outdoor summer kitchen
- Swimming pool with stairs leading into the pool
All of the property is equipped with the latest technology, Wifi, televisions, computerized music and room temperatures. Four mountain bikes are provided. The elevator can go to the upper floor and there are screens on all windows and beautiful travertine marble bathroom fittings.
- The estate director can provide wine tastings and a chef can be requested by
- separate payment.
- The staff of two housekeepers are included for five hours a day, seven days a
- week and provide turn down service at night. Additional hours are by separate payment.
- The town of Radda in Chianti is at two kilometers from the estate
- Panzano and Greve are approximately 15 to 20 minutes from the estate
- Siena: 40 minutes from the estate
- Florence 50 minutes from the estate