Villa di Capri
Capri, Southern Italy
The Villa di Capri has been recently completely restored by a well known international designer, and is in the residential center of Capri. The property is on one of the main walk ways as one walks towards the Villa Jovis and a 15 minute walk from the central Piazzetta of Capri.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- The Villa's ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall with an elevator, kitchen, dining room for 12 guests, TV room, sitting room and staff apartment.
- The villa has six bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Four of the bedrooms have terraces with views of the sea and the town of Capri.
- All of the rooms in the house have air conditioning and Wi-Fi internet access.
- The ground floor TVs have cable and the TV room has a home-theatre.
- The Villa has a heated swimming pool, gym with treadmill, sauna and a small bar area next to the pool, where drinks or lunch can be served.
- The garden has a lovely, shaded dining area for 12. The roof terrace has a jacuzzi, a fire pit and a sitting area which can be used for sun bathing during the day or for cocktails at sunset.
- The property is on one of the main walk ways as one walks towards the Villa Jovis and a 15 minute walk from the central Piazzetta of Capri.
- Guides and boats can be arranged for exploring the island and area.
STAFF & SERVICES
- A full staff is included with a cook, housekeeper, maid and butler
The Masseria dell’Olivo is located near to the baroque city of Ostuni, in Puglia , the southern Italian region where the cultivation of olive trees is an historical tradition. The...
Monastero was founded by photographer Fabrizio Ferri to fulfill a dream of silence and regeneration. Monastero lies in the heart of a national park facing sunset, far away from the...
This outstanding estate was once a fortified country manor but has now been transformed into an extensive Villa located between the cities of Catania and Syracuse near to the Sicilian coast,...
Villa Imperiale of Sorrento
Perched on the cliffs of Sorrento overlooking the bay of Naples, Villa Imperiale of Sorrento is an extraordinary private residence boasting one of the ten most beautiful gardens of Italy,...