Villa le Masse
Villa la Masse is within walking distance of the lovely town of Panzano in Chianti and offers an enchanting opportunity to enjoy the delights of this special region of Tuscany between Florence and Siena. The views from the estate overlook extensive hillsides of olive groves, cypresses and prized vineyards. With a long history, and first written document dating to 1368, Le Masse evolved slowly over the centuries. Today the present owners have planted extensive gardens and have restored the property so that it offers luxurious country living in the heart of Chianti.
Guests will enjoy the calm comfort in every aspect of the Villa, the beautifully designed infinity pool, well equipped fitness area, the right spacious bright kitchen and lovely areas for dining outdoors. The owners are also expert botanists and have planted herbs, vegetables, a medicinal garden as well as perfumed jasmine, roses and lemon trees.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- The Ground floor includes a lovely inner courtyard for reading and relaxing
- Large Living areas
- Dining Area
- Cinema Room
- Large Kitchen with ultramodern equipment
- One bedroom with easy access, double bed and bathroom
- Master bedroom with king sized bed, fireplace and bathroom
- “East” Bedroom with queen sized bed. and bathroom
- “North” Bedroom with queen sized bed and bathroom
- “Rose” Bedroom with twin beds that can be united and bathroom
- Tower bedroom with double bed and bathroom
All of the bedrooms are beautifully appointed with cedar closets,
air conditioning and lovely views.
- Air conditioned and well-ventilated Fitness Gym equipped with large screen tv, Technogym rower, Technogym spin bike, Pilates equipment, a TRX, free weights, resistance bands, mats
- Swedish and infrared sauna
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Sonos system in common rooms with 2 portable speakers also available.
- Apple TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime and regional satellite in the Cinema Room
- A/C in all bedrooms and additional fans are available should you require these for every room.
Dining and Breakfast
- A Saturday night welcome dinner is included in the rental cost.
- Breakfast served daily including Le Masse fresh eggs, homemade jams, local cheeses and meats, seasonal fruits, homemade granola, Le Masse organic olive oil
- Chef is organized under separate cost by guests for dinners. All other meals except breakfast will need to be arranged in advance and a chef will need to be booked at least 10 weeks prior to arrival.
- Beautiful Courtyard filled with lemon trees and jasmine appointed with comfortable furniture for lounging and lovely table for dining.
- Authentic Pizza oven in the courtyard dining and lounge area
- Magnesium salt water infinity pool with chairs and loungers
- Open air shower
- Hot tub outside pool house lounge
- Bocce, Badminton, Croquette, Ping-Pong
- Changing room, bathrooms and shower in the pool house as well as a minibar with fridge
- Outdoor table for 6 at the pool area
- Outdoor table for 12 under the shade of the oak tree, and in the courtyard for al fresco dining
- Olive groves and vineyards for gentle strolls through the grounds
- Vegetable Gardens and Fruit Orchard
- Medicinal Herbal Garden
- Walking guides available for you to take more ambitious local hikes
- The manager lives on the property in a separate accommodation
- Housekeepers are included for a total of 6 hours per day
- Additional hours are available by separate payment.
- The caretaker-gardener is on the property daily
- The chef must be reserved in advance and is by separate payment
- Towels are changed midweek
- Additional bed linen change and laundry is available at an extra charge
Services available at an extra cost
- Special grocery requests can be provided for arrival
- An excellent choice of local wines can be purchased from our wine cellar
- Le Masse organic extra virgin olive oil
- Laundry and mid-week linen changed will be charged as extra
- 4 electric bikes at the property which can be used at extra charge and additional bikes can be arranged several weeks prior to arrival
- Le Masse stainless steel water bottles
- San Leolino Church of the ninth century: five minutes. on foot
- Town of Panzano in Chianti: 400 meters
- Radda in Chianti: 11 kilometers
- Greve in Chianti: 8 kilometers
- Florence: 40 minutes
- Siena: 40 minutes