Lucca & Pisa
The estate of Villa Pisana was formed in the 1500's. The actual villa was built in 1800's by Italian architects influenced by French design. Situated in private garden of approximately 50 acres, it also gives onto an extensive estate made up of century old Mediterranean pines, oaks and rare varieties of other trees. This historic home is furnished with beautiful antiques and spacious rooms. There is a swimming pool, fitness room and tennis court on the estate while riding stables and the sea are located nearby.
Add this property to your Wish List to request more information
- Furnishings are made up of very beautiful antiques.
- All rooms have affrescoed ceilings, modernized bathrooms, there is an elevator to all floors.
- Satellite telivision, DVD, compact disk player.
- Swimming pool measures approximately 14 X 7 meters and is equipped with a changing room and refrigerator.
- Well equipped fitness room, bicycles, tennis court and ping pong table on the estate.
- The sea is a short drive away.
- The resort town of Forte dei Marmi is 20 minutes distant. Excellent staff and utmost privacy.
- Large entrance hall Large living room giving onto a terrace overlooking the gardens
- Library with television
- Billiard room and sitting room
- Large Dining room
- One master bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- One bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite bathroom
- One bedroom with twin beds and bathroom across a small hallway
- Large Kitchen, Pizza and bread-baking room, staff rooms and fitness room
- Three bedrooms each with king sized bed and each with ensuite bath-room
- Two bedrooms each with twin beds and each with ensuite bathrooms
- Two bedrooms each with single bed and each with bathroom (shower only)
STAFF & SERVICES
- One butler
- One cook
- One housekeeper is included
- Two maids are by separate payment
- Gardeners Laundress and additional staff by separate payment
ABOUT THE AREA
- Pisa Airport: 15 kilometers
- Forte Dei Marmi (sea resort town): 15-20 minutes by car
- Florence: 1 hour by car
- Lucca: 15 minutes by car